small problems with our forum

General forum information, forum rules, and requests regarding these forums. Also, questions and issues regarding the SidecarCross.com web site.

Moderators: Rien.nl, Scott

Rien.nl
Site Admin
Site Admin

small problems with our forum

Post by Rien.nl »

After some very succesful updates on 2nd december, i created a nice problem on our forum.
I could restore a backup, but we lost all postings from 2 till 6 december. :-? :oops:
I was trying to install a nice gadget, but i think i need to search for the problem this item caused.
So please don't be sad if your posting is lost, these months are good to test, upgrade and modify our forum so that it can continue another season..
Frank
Team SidecarCross.com
Team SidecarCross.com

Re: small problems with our forum

Post by Frank »

Rien.nl wrote:After some very succesful updates on 2nd december, i created a nice problem on our forum.
I could restore a backup, but we lost all postings from 2 till 6 december. :-? :oops:
I was trying to install a nice gadget, but i think i need to search for the problem this item caused.
So please don't be sad if your posting is lost, these months are good to test, upgrade and modify our forum so that it can continue another season..
What a pity.
We lost also your own post with the nice language updates ...
But, no matter, keep up the good work!
Refuse To Lose
Frank Hofmann