union jack

LAMSF
jack young
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

union jack

Post by jack young »

to all latvian s/carcross fans.one of team brown & peters fans was at the recent gp in cesis :lol: we always take a union jack flag to show our support but unfortunatly somebody decided to keep the flag for themselves :cry: this flag has been to nearly all the GP's this year (only missed french GP) if anybody knows who has the flag could they please return it to us via brown&peters or any gp team :-D

howay the lads & the geordie boys :-D :-D
Last edited by jack young on Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
watch those glasses .
sorry lads you'll pay for these i've got no euros left.Has anyone seen the brits ?
JanisFans
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

Post by JanisFans »

Hi Jack!
I'm sorry for this accident.Me camp-stool ( with title "Nelss Team Fan" ) also appropriate :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: .
Accident with flag and stool it was noised abroad in latvian web site and I hope we can make a go of it and we to get back flag and stool. ;-)
Fans always are with their favorits.
Mr.Caravans from Letland
http://www.jfcaravans.lv
jack young
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

union jack

Post by jack young »

hi janisfans,your efforts at trying to get the flag back are greatly appreciated :lol: :lol: hope you manage to get your stool back as well .will be looking in the forum to hear any news ;-) ;-)

the geordie boys 8-)
watch those glasses .
sorry lads you'll pay for these i've got no euros left.Has anyone seen the brits ?
StEvO

Post by StEvO »

Is this the "union jack" that you've lost?

(I dont know if the picture will appear...this is a first try attempt!)
TEAM NELSS ROCKS!!!!!!!
here is another try:Image

Here goes nothing!
Last edited by StEvO on Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:19 pm, edited 9 times in total.
StEvO

Post by StEvO »

Hmmmm....back to the drawing board!!! It appears that only one picture can be posted??? The URL works, however.
Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

StEvO wrote:Hmmmm....back to the drawing board!!! It appears that only one picture can be posted??? The URL works, however.
StEvO, I edited your message to fix the photo link. It works now. Your mistake with the first photo is with the [ img ] and [ /img ] tags. There must not be a RETURN/ENTER or anything between the tag and the URL. You did the second photo correctly. Go EDIT that message and look closely at your broken link and the one I added that works just below it. Keep in mind you can always go back and EDIT any post you have made. Just click the EDIT button above/right of your post. Looks like you've found the flag??? Maybe those 6 guys have to go to jail for stealing it. Ha Ha, just joking!

Hey, is that John and Don? If so, go ahead and throw them in jail!
Last edited by Scott on Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jack young
Active Visitor 100
Active Visitor 100

union jack

Post by jack young »

sorry scott :-( wrong flag wrong country :-(

jack \:D/
watch those glasses .
StEvO

Post by StEvO »

[quote="Scott
Hey, is that John and Don? If so, go ahead and throw them in jail![/quote]

Funny you should say that,Scott!! I DID have Don arrested!! Here is the pics to that episode!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image[/img]